Dinner on the Spaceship Dinner on the Spaceship

AWESOME!

good composition..

use this song for music background:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmcNPg PJZLc&feature=youtu.be

.:Horror in the Playhouse:. .:Horror in the Playhouse:.

yess!!

wow.. i love this! might use this for my animation.. not sure if i publish it yet tho. cuz it's for an assignment.. :]

camoshark responds:

Go ahead, just give proper credit!
Thanks for the score!!

Cheers,
Samuel H├ębert

Such Sweet Sorrow Such Sweet Sorrow

Another peice from da maestro!!

Hey,

Love the use of various instrument on this one. Give many emotion into the music.
Keep it up, buddy!

Hey, thanks, man!

For You, a Thousand Times Over For You, a Thousand Times Over

Brilliant..

Love the pace of the song. Really gav out a strong love feeling.. Remind me of my love one.. Hmm

Thanks dude!

HUSH Website Loop HUSH Website Loop

Thanks again!

Hey,

Thx again for spending ur time to compose & play the song! I think the song would be perfect for the site now. Since HUSH Animation now moving to a bit more 'corporate' style. (Juz the site, we're still goin crazy with our products. lol)

Anyway, the site is at:

We'll be releasin the new update on early of Febuary, along with this song as the background track. Good luck with everything, Rocky!

Haha, no problem, man.
Good luck with the rest of the website creation.

The Last Night [Extended] The Last Night [Extended]

Traveling..

I might be an ignorance when it comes to making music. But I sure do love to hear em'. This one made my though travel away from me.. That's rare. LOL

Hahah thanks man.

Early Songs Early Songs

Music To My Ear..

Hey,

This one really relax-ed me... Reminded me one of those good days in the childhood. Play around, without bothering the world around us...

Aaaaahh...

MusicalRocky responds:

Hahah I know what you mean.

Thanks for reviewing

Depths of Evil Depths of Evil

Evil.. !

Hey there,

This sounds very convincing to have an evil spirit into it. I'm looking into possibilities on using this for my next flash animation series, Frivolous Scrolls I: Ep.4

But for now, I'm making no promise. Cool music!

Frivolous Scrolls Battle Theme Frivolous Scrolls Battle Theme

Awesomely Done

Glad I've chosen the right man for the job! This song is really something. Very unique if compared with the other song submitted here on NG.

And this one also brilliantly done with 3 pianos! I will finish the episode around mid-of September, the is the earliest I can go. Still got 18scenes to go!

GOOD JOB.

PianoFortress responds:

Thx mastur cheef!

"On The Ranch" "On The Ranch"

Love it, And Will Use It For Animation

Hey, I just wanted to inform you that I possibly will be using this audio music for my next flash series episode, "Frivolous Scrolls I: Ep.4".

The movie might be release this late August or early next month. Hope you can give your approval to use the song & will be supporting the movie once released!

Since I'm using this song for my animation, there's no doubt I love it. LOL

Decerto responds:

Sure thang! no need to ask really ;) thanks for the 10 :) Looking forward for the ep4 ;)