Shieldmaiden teaser 2 Shieldmaiden teaser 2

WELL DONE, really love the art direction! Would suggest try not to use too much of cheesy cartoon sfx tho, like when the villager eye rolls up.. just an opinion anyway. well done nonetheless! :D

PiratePudding responds:

Thank you for the compliment! I'm sorry about the sounds, but it is a cartoon! Samurai Jack and Dexter's lab are huge influences here, haha.

Clint Love the Kids! Clint Love the Kids!

SHIT! you gotten so much better than the last time I saw ur work.. O.O

JazLyte responds:

Da'ww, Akorn you big butterball, YES. I did B)

Blown Minded Blown Minded

i am blown minded.. beautiful piece of art

The Honey Plot The Honey Plot

that was sweet animation!!!!!!!!.. get it, honey... sweet?? :D :D

Meet Yourself Meet Yourself

it is fairly. an effective limited animation. would be cool if u can put more effort during the pop up bubble about him makin the teleport remote device thingy tho. but good job. :)

hillrdavid responds:

That was one area where I wasn't sure whether the style would work or not. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

COMET COMET

beautiful

everything was beautiful! especially the background/environment.. it juz, WOW.

Super Villain Training! Super Villain Training!

good storytelling

altho I can find these "how to" story style on disney (especially Goofy's), I think the storytelling is quite good. U juz need to improve ur graphic and abit more of animation.

good job

Kurai-Samurai responds:

Thanks, I will :D

Universithing: Pilot Universithing: Pilot

promising

looking forward to it. keep the quality at this lvl pls.. :P

Kreid responds:

Shall do!

Poontah! Poontah!

poontah

other than a good storyline. I REALLY have to compliment on ur animation. This could be 1 of the best cartoonish-over exaggerated animation here in NG!!!

keep it up. :D

The Fisherman * The Fisherman *

here wat i got to say

i love how cinematic the whole animation is. the angle, the mood and stuff. it's good. ur good is also not so bad, had some good animation but i hate that fish part.. cuz the fish character is not so good compared to the fisherman..

could improve on the VA, but overall, i love it. keep it up